Having an adoption example of catheter surgery!
Made of SUS304
※(Reference) Size of above photos W 300mm x D210mm x H210mm
For the Doctor’s armrest during a catheter insertion.
Presented at the Japan Operative Nursing Academy (Nagoya) in September 2012 under the joint name with Shizuoka Medical Center.
- Cusion design has been adopted in many Cushion attached design has been used in many catheter surgery and others.
- That exerts great power at long hour surgeries.
- Easy to install it under the bed mattress at an emergency surgery.
- Custom made available to fit the height for surgery bed mattresses.
- Plastic covers prevent a burnt part from touching an electric scalpel (The Plastic cover is replaceable when it gets dirty or damaged)
- Product SUS304 will be able to prevent pressure, guarding an affected area during a surgery.